Social media is a great way to reach your audience where they spend time. Creating community online through social media is a great way to keep your audience and stakeholders engaged.
Work with Jennifer van Alstyne on a social media plan designed to fit your unique needs. Interviews, research, and beautiful presentations help stakeholders get on board. Your team will know their voice is heard.
Strategic Social Media Planning is a 3-step process.
- Strategic social media plan
- Continued support and in-depth training
Social media planning with Jennifer van Alstyne
Step 1: Audit your profiles
Are you already on social media? We’ll start with a complete review of up to 3 social media platforms.
This includes a
- Video audit of your social media profiles and up to 3 posts per platform
- Personalized checklist for easy changes you can make now
For labs, groups, colleges, and organizations, $1,600+. Most groups I work with pair this with Step 2 at a package rate.
Not on social media yet? That’s great. I love working with people new to social media. You’ll start at Step 2.
Step 2: Social Media Plan
Social Media Plans are highly personalized. Getting your stakeholders and staff on board involves clear communication about why social media is beneficial to you. It’s important people feel their voices are heard. Stakeholders don’t have to know social media to inform the plan. That’s why I conduct 1:1 interviews with stakeholders to understand their goals to streamline them into a strategic plan.
Your Social Media Plan will fit your schedule and available resources. A strategic social media plan sets your profiles up for success. It also helps your organization understand how social media fits into your larger communications goals.
Learn who to write for on social media, how to write it, and why. Your Social Media Plan is a written report that includes
- Audience analysis (who to reach with social media, what they need, and why)
- A plan for growing and engaging your audience
- Hashtag research to help you reach the right people
- A personalized content calendar (what to share and when)
- Writing templates for up to 3 social media platforms
- Options to continue working with me (i.e. plan for sharing your new book)
Once your Plan is complete, we’ll have a live presentation and Q&A session on Zoom. All stakeholders are welcome to attend.
For labs, groups, colleges, and organizations, $3,300+
Your social media plan (Step 2) has everything you need to move forward. The time and energy you put into social media will have greater impact with this strategic planning in place.
Step 3: Continued support
Continued support (Step 3) is available to my strategic planning clients through bespoke social media services like:
- Content creation and campaign writing (writing for social media, graphic design)
- In-depth training for your social media staff
- Workshops for your lab, group, college, or organization
Here’s what to expect
Ready to get started?
If we’re a good fit to work together, I’ll send along a detailed proposal for your review. Your start date is reserved with your signed contract and paid invoice.
Email me for my private scheduling link at firstname.lastname@example.org